Thursday, December 14, 2006

My sisters B-day

This is not really a poem, but's from my heart

Today's my sisters birthday
14 dec. was always the day
of presents, laughter and B-day cake.
Today's it's my sisters birthday..
but today there are no presents
there is no laughter and no birthday cake.
Because since 21-12-2000 this is the day
that I'm in so much pain.
Because the 21 she passed away.
Today is my sisters birthday
don't know what to say.
I still mis her every day
14 dec is the day a little piece
of me passes away.
And my day is filled with pain
Today is my sisters B-day


love hot n'SWEET

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM , Blogger EXSENO said...

I can not imagine your pain right now, but your feelings were beautifully written. I believe in a here after and I bet you sister knows what you have written about it too. My heart gos out to you today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home